Learn About the Work We Do
Restoration International Outreach
“To go boldly in Christ where no one dares, To Shine His light, to share His name,
To meet the need, to help, to feed, To reach this world ’til Kingdom come.”
We are called to actively pursue the lost, who through the corruption of sin are untouched and oppressed. We are called to break the cycles that keep the vulnerable oppressed and bound in slavery, poverty and addiction. These powerful forces remain the cause of oppression today that must be met with a gospel of freedom in Christ’s name.
View some of the areas that we have ministered to.
• Asia • Central America •
• Southeast Asia • Africa •
• South America • The Caribbean •
We believe the whole Bible to be completely and equally inspired and that it is the written Word of God. RIO Missions has adopted the following Declaration of Faith as its standard and official expression of its doctrine.
• In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
• In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
• That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
• That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
• That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
• In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
• Holiness to be God's standard of living for His people.
• In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
• In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
• In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
• Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
• In the Lord's Supper and washing of the saints' feet.
• In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
• In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.
God is the source of all blessings, temporal and spiritual; all that we have and are we owe to Him. Christians have a spiritual debtorship to the whole world, a holy trusteeship in the gospel, and a binding stewardship in their possessions. They are therefore under obligation to serve Him with their time, talents, and material possessions; and should recognize all these as entrusted to them to use for the glory of God and for helping others. According to the Scriptures, Christians should contribute of their means cheerfully, regularly, systematically, proportionately, and liberally for the advancement of the Redeemer's cause on earth.
Matthew 6:1-4,19-21; 19:21; 23:23; 25:14-29;
Luke 12:16-21,42; 16:1-13;
Acts 2:44-47; 5:1-11; 17:24-25; 20:35;
Romans 6:6-22; 12:1-2;
1 Corinthians 4:1-2; 6:19-20; 12; 16:1-4;
2 Corinthians 8-9; 12:15;
1 Peter 1:18-19.